Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"New Counselor Hired for Barbara Malatesta"

The following is a post from Ms. Minty:

I hope you haven't been too nervous in awaiting your new counselor, but here I am. My name is Ms. Minty and I just started at Burlington High School today. Prior to this year, I was a guidance counselor at Belmont High School. For seniors I am ready to help you navigate through the college application process whether you've already got your list all set or you're still trying to figure out what you want to do.If you are planning to apply to a college early action or early decision I would strongly encourage you to make an appointment by the first week of October. If you plan to apply for regular decision deadlines (such as January 1st), we can meet as late as mid-November, though you're welcome to come sooner.

For all other students please feel free to come to the guidance office to sign up for an appointment with me during one of your study halls.

For the next week or so, please be patient with me if all my systems are not yet up and running, but I am still very much available to answer your questions and give you general advice.

~Ms. Minty

No comments:

Post a Comment