Burlington High School in conjunction with Bay Path College is happy to offer a spring business course for Burlington High School students. This is an excellent opportunity for selected seniors (and juniors) to receive dual credit. Dual credit gives BHS students the opportunity to receive college credit and high school credit. Given that Bay Path has a satellite campus at BHS travel requirements are minimal. Below are specific details about the course and requirements.
1. In order to be eligible to apply the student must be a Burlington High School junior or senior. Seats will be given on a first come, first served basis and Seniors will be given priority.
2. Students must have a strong academic background, proven attendance and excellent discipline in order to be eligible for the course.
3. The course begins Thursday March 3, 2011.
4. Three Bay Path credits and five Burlington High School credits will be awarded to those students who successfully complete the course.
5. Applications should be returned to the Guidance Department ASAP, but no Later than January 7th, 2011.
6. Students do NOT have to pay for the course, but will re required to pay for the required text.
To obtain an application stop by the guidance office or click here.